4. Post their names along with their creators' avatars.
Celestine and Abbrosia (Ho boy.)
1. Abbrosia originally had short blonde hair and her vehicle of choice was a motorcycle. The concept was dropped for the OCT since road leathers would have been hot and uncomfortable in the tropical climate of the Islands.
2. In their Canon universe, Abbrosia wields a pair of plasma pistols instead of ballistic handguns due to the bizzare Sci-fi Art deco setting.
3. Celestine is terrible at driving, and avoids doing so due to an incident in which she backed her brother's luxury sedan into a lightpole.
4. The Valentino family was originally designed for a competitive roleplay game in which players would fight for control of a city with their own crime family. Due to lack of interest the idea fell through, but the Valentinos ended up being shuffled into "Riftshore" As reoccurring characters.
5. Celestine's hair is naturally light brown in colour, similar to Abbrosia's she dyes it black to fit in more with the Valentino family's appearance, that being black hair and green eyes.
6. The scar on Cesare's face was actually inflicted by Celestine, on accident when they were just children. Cesare lied to his father, claiming he'd obtained the injury when he accidentally tripped. In gratitude, Celestine swore a blade would never mark him again, and trained herself in the art of knife fighting to that end.
7. All of the Valentinos are adept with at least one musical instrument; Cesare can play the Piano, Valora can play guitar, Celestine can play the Violin, and Abbrosia can play the Saxophone.
8. The events of TSI round 2 are actually reversed from the events of the canon story of Riftshore. In TSI Celestine is accused of killing someone's buddy and then loses an arm to said person. In Riftshore, Abbrosia actually does kill someone's buddy, and then later loses her arm to said someone's vengeance.
Tags would go here but i'm killing this before it spreads.